Here are the OFFICIAL Policies for the wiki. Please stick to them because if you don't, you'll have to face the consequences ¬¬ (gwahahaha *evil laugh*). You have been warned.
- No spamming or language abuse. If you use abusive language, the admins are entitled to ban your account.
- Please don't ABUSE the badge system. Badges are proof of hard work on the wiki, not something to brag about. Making useless edits (for example: uploading a lot of images for nothing, adding useless categories) will get you a warning. If you go further than that, you will get a ban.
- Don't write un-related articles to Tsubasa Chronicle.
- No edit wars or ship wars. (if you feel like discussing the articles, please refer to the talk page)
- Before making a new article please check that this article is not yet covered.
- Please be objective when writing articles (for example, if you hate Fei Wong Reed like I do, don't say things like he's a butt chin or an idiot in the page)
- Fanfics are not allowed in here, unless you write them in the forum or your personal blog; the same goes for fanarts.
- When referring to something that happens only in the anime, write: anime extra or something. Manga readers might get confused.
- Hate Policy: Hate Tsubasa? Hate CLAMP or their crossover universe? Why are you here? Don't hate on us. Because haters will not be tolerated here.
Vandalism & Language
- Removing referenced and proven content from the pages is considered vandalism.
- This is a encyclopedia of information on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle; we use official and correct terms in explanation on appearance. Vulgar and or slang terms are not the preferred forms to use.
- This wiki is not tolerant of inappropriate language in the wiki articles or forums or anywhere else on the wiki. Violators can and most likely will be quickly blocked.
Image uploading rules
1. The file must always be in jpg, png, or gif format. Png format is the best format for high-quality pictures.
- We prefer high quality images, and small images with low quality will most likely get deleted.
2. Images from the anime must preferably be RAWs. This means that subtitles on screen-shots are not allowed. If you do upload a subbed picture, an admin will try his best in re-uploading it without subs.
- Why? Because the wiki wants images from the original anime, and text from the sub-groups is not from the original anime.
3. Give the file a specific name/rename.
- Why? Because it would be harder to find and it doesn't describe the picture.
- Example: File:123456.jpg is not acceptable, it will be renamed and moved.
4. Only official pictures are allowed. Fan-art and non-tsubasa images are only allowed for user pages or blogs.
5. Please don't upload images that are already uploaded somewhere else in the site. If there is a duplicate, it will be deleted.
6. If you're uploading a new image please LINK it to a page- make it useful. Images that are not linked will be deleted.
7. Categorize the images in their right galleries.
8. Cosplays are always welcome :)
External sites and downloading sites
- Please use only CLAMP- related sites when directing to an external site
- If you're leaving a download link in the pages make sure it's working and it helps (again- no spamming)
Blocking, spamming, vandalism policy- for admins only
Please tag unwanted articles under the "candidates for deletion" tag.
Our "no tolerance" for spam is absolute. Please don't test us on this:
- If you broke any of the rules mentioned, here's what will happen: you Will get blocked, your pages Will be deleted or reverted and you Won't get a chance of editing in a long time. If you feel that you didn't break the rules and you got banned, please talk to us admins about your problem.