Sword of Demon Destruction, also known as The Sword which Dispels Evil, is the 3rd episode of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
|Sword of Demon Destruction|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air Date||April 23, 2005|
Ep 2: The Power to Fight
Ep 4: Innocent Wandering
- The first feather is restored to Sakura;
- Kurogane sees the alternate Tomoyo, and starts chasing after her;
- Kurogane gets in a battle with the "mohican gang" and receives his kudan which is in the shape of the dragon;
- Sakura wakes up for the first time since the beginning of the journey while Syaoran and other were asleep and asks who he is.
Masayoshi tells them that Shogo and his team aren't bad guys. Shogo attacks Syaoran, and tells Syaoran he likes him, then leaves. Syaoran runs to Sakura and restore the feather to her. Masayoshi's Kudan is there, retreating back into Masayoshi. Sorata Arisugawa and Arashi Kishu appear, who take the group to their boarding house. Arashi used to be a priestess and sensed their arrival; and they have to look after the group because they are indebted to Yūko. Mokona informs the group that it can sense Sakura's feathers, and that it sensed a different feather while Shogo was fighting with Syaoran. Kurogane tells Syaoran that he's not interested in helping them at all. Fai and Mokona say otherwise.At night, Syaoran remembers watching Sakura leave the ruins, while Kurogane remembers Tomoyo sending him on the journey. She also put a curse on him so that whenever he kills someone his strength will weaken; and that he also met a Kudan while traveling through worlds.
The next morning, Sorata gives them new clothes and money to go to town and search for Sakura's feathers. While they are out, Kurogane sees Tomoyo (from this world) , chasing after her. Mokona flies away too because it's hungry! They entered a restaurant, and they're attended by Touya and Yukito (from this world) .Kurogane loses sight of Tomoyo, instead is confronted by the "mohawk gang" from earlier. The leader says he wants Kurogane and will use him as bait to draw out Syaoran. Then he brings out his Kudan, which resembles a horseshoe crab. It attacks Kurogane, who dodges its attacks.
When he stands up, a Kudan emerges from him - a giant blue dragon, which turns itself into a sword. Kurogane takes the sword and slices the leader's Kudan. The leader then asks Kurogane to join his gang, and Kurogane rejects, proudly declaring his allegiance to Tomoyo.
Sakura wakes up in the middle of the night, while the others are sleeping.
- X: Sorata and Arashi.
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Touya and Yukito are working in an okonomiyaki (Japanese pizza) joint. This is similar to one of the recurring jokes on Cardcaptor Sakura, where Sakura would often encounter her brother and his best friend working a different part time job wherever she went.
- Magic Knight Rayearth: Kurogane's Kudan, the Rune-God/Mashin, Celes
- Syaoran remembers Sakura leaving the hill back in Episode 1.
- Kurogane remembers the confrontation with Tomoyo back in Episode 1. This time we hear more of the conversation, it is revealed Kurogane wished to become stronger and didn't care how much damage he did along the way. This is the real reason she sent him to Yūko. She places a curse on him just seconds before he is sucked away to another dimension.
- At the time, he meets the alternate Touya and Yukito, Syaoran remembers his last conversation with King Touya.
|Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE|
|Season 1 · Season 2|
| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 |
08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26
| 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40
41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47
48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52