|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air Date||April 9, 2005|
Ep 2: The Power to Fight
Destinies Converge is the 1st episode of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
- Syaoran and Sakura want to confess each other their love but are unable to;
- Sakura loses her memories in the form of feathers;
- Yukito sends Syaoran and Sakura to the Dimensional Witch so he can get help.
- Kurogane is sent by Princess Tomoyo to the Dimensional Witch.
- Fai goes to the Dimensional Witch to avoid King Ashura.
The story begins in Clow Country, when Syaoran returns from an excavation. He is later greeted by Princess Sakura. They go shopping in town.While Sakura and Syaoran are walking, Sakura then,saw a fruit stand selling lots of apples then she ran to it.The fruit vendor gave her an apple as a gift because she's a princess then the people recognize her right away. Then the guards saw them. Syaoran and Sakura run away to the cliffs which is overlooking the ruins. Sakura asks Syaoran to come and live with her in the palace, but he declines. She tries to confess her feelings to him, but is interrupted by a tolling bell. The tolling bell is a sign for her to come back home, so she leaves.
Syaoran instead wonders about his feelings for the Princess, and how he should not be having feelings for her. Sakura tries to slip past her brother, but King Toya spots her and teases her about Syaoran. Priest Yukito interrupts them, showing them a passage inside the ruins. Tôya again teases Sakura about how these will keep Syaoran busy, so she runs away into her room. Yukito shouts at Toya for the way he behaves with his sister, and he eventually admits that Syaoran is the one for Sakura. Yukito mentions that there will be burdens for them both, and also mentions a "mysterious power" from Sakura.
Sakura is on a palace's balcony looking at the ruins as she holds the apple she bought with Syaoran. She hears a noise coming from the ruins, as she glows and floats into the air. Syaoran is investigating the ruins, and finds a rare mark on the floor. He looked up and found Sakura there. She approaches and touches the mark. The ground opens and she goes into the opening.
Syaoran runs towards her, seeing her floating in the air. Wings come out of her back and she sinks into the wall. Syaoran grabs her in time, but these wings disappear and the feathers go up and away in different directions. Syaoran gets her out of the ruins.
Fai transports himself out of Celes, not before Chii has been left behind as a barrier to King Ashura. Kurogane is being transported unwillingly by Princess Tomoyo, who says that she is sending him away so he understands the true meaning of strength. She also places a curse on him, every time he kills someone with no reason.First, Syaoran arrives to the Dimensional Witch's doorstep. Fai and Kurogane soon appear as well. Syaoran begs her to help Sakura.
CLAMP Crossovers Edit
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura, Syaoran, Touya, Yukito, and Tomoyo. Their personalities and how they interact is nearly identical. Touya and Yukito are best friends; Touya teases Sakura; Touya can't stand Syaoran, mostly because of his relationship with Sakura. Syaoran's father is Fujitaka (Sakura Kinomoto's father), and like him, he is also an archaeologist. The Kingdom of Clow is a reference to Clow Reed. The magic circle Yukito uses to send Syaoran and Sakura away is the same circle used by Yue.
- Chobits: Chi is a creation of Fai who acts as a barrier to seal Ashura.
- RG Veda: King Ashura is the person Fai has trapped under the water; Soma is working for Princess Tomoyo; Yasha Clan and Ashura Clan.
- ×××HOLiC: Yūko, Watanuki, and the twins are waiting at the shop; along with the other Makona Madoki. This story is told from the view of Watanuki who cooks, cleans, and shops for Yuko. He gets to see Syaoran whenever he calls and Watanuki is nearby. Watanuki also was the one who made the chocolate for valentines day which you see in Tsubasa during their visit to Edonis/Oto.
|Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE|
|Season 1 · Season 2|
| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 |
08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26
| 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40
41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47
48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52